don't break after you've been bent
from February 9th my world has been in shambles Ive been dealing with a emotionally abusive friendship relationship kinda thingy that's been taking a toll on my life and contributing to my depression. Ive been sleeping with a monster. someone who takes you for granted will never take you seriously. they could never feel the physical pain that they endure they would never understand. its almost like when i need them they are never there.... don't make the mistake of turning back build yourself up and never look back the question I'm battling is am i really done with him.
Ive said things like this a million times Ive did this a million times.... is this the last time have i had enough and am i in love with this pain that i carry it and keep going back to it?? its so many questions i have for myself if my father was here he would slap some sense into me and just slap him period....
i know what I'm gonna do but for some reason i feel like I'm not done why do i feel like I'm not done like I'm not complete. it isn't he who makes me complete i am who makes me complete. today is the start of a new day... i will not turn back or give him no inch or mile....
love has a new meaning for me and no it doesn't include waiting on you to treat me how I'm suppose to be treated it doesn't include tears it doesn't include me nor does it include you.
i have to set these boundaries because i have a plan and i don't see myself having to deal with this any longer.
No comments:
Post a Comment